“Surely He hath borne our sicknesses and carried our sorrows.”
Sarah Holland, APRN
- Specialty: Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner, Urgent Care Clinic
- Clinical Emphasis: Primary and OBGYN problem services
- Born in Arkansas, raised in the River Valley
- Bachelor of Science; Arkansas Tech University
- Masters of Nursing Science with Women’s Health Board Certification; University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Sarah Holland, APRN WHNP-BC joined the Cornerstone family in early 2016 with a background of hospital obstetrical and newborn nursing care. She is a board-certified women’s health specialist who strives to improve the quality of life and health care outcomes of the female population. Sarah has a passion for her patients and strives to make their visits as comfortable and influential as possible. She is currently providing services in our urgent care clinic offering care for all female health needs, whether it be general health, gynecological, or obstetrical needs.
Sarah and her husband are Arkansas natives who met during their undergraduate studies at Arkansas Tech University, where she recieved her Bachelors of Nursing Science. She then furthered her education completing her graduate studies at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. They enjoy family time with their outgoing and loving young son who is the light of their lives.