Matthew A. Sellers, MD
- Specialty: OB-GYN, Board Certified
- Clinical Emphasis: OB-GYN
- Born in Orange, California
- Graduate of Bryant High School
- University of Central Arkansas
- Residency Training at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.
- Awards: 1st Place in residency Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic Simulation, Outstanding resident in gynecology/oncology 2008
Dr. Sellers joined Cornerstone Clinic for Women in 2008. He is very blessed and honored to be part of a team that aims to bring Christ glory in taking care of his patients. He and his wonderful wife, since 2002, fell in love while they were ministering to orphans in Romania with Livda Orphan Care. They have 3 wonderful children. He is an active member of Grace Church. He enjoys being outside cycling or hunting with his family.
Clinical Emphasis: Obstetrics and Gynecology with Gynecologic Surgery to include the following: minimally invasive surgery, Da Vinci Surgical Interventions, and uterine ablation procedures. He has specific interest in the area of infertility, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, menstrual irregularities, and pelvic pain.