“Surely He hath borne our sicknesses and carried our sorrows.”
Kevin Breniman, MD
- Specialty: OB-GYN, Board Certified
- Subspecialty: Urogynecology, Board Certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Clinical Emphasis: OB-GYN, Urinary Incontinence, Overactive Bladder, Pelvic Prolapse, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Da Vinci Surgical Interventions, Menstrual Dysfunction, and Pelvic Pain
- Born in Seattle, Washington
- Education: Graduate of Covenant College, Medical College of Georgia and Carilion Health Systems
- Memberships: American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (http://www.acog.org/); American Urogynecologic Society (http://www.augs.org/); American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists (http://www.aagl.org/); Christian Medical and Dental Society (https://www.cmda.org/); and American Association of Pro-life Obstetricians and Gynecologists (http://www.aaplog.org/)
Dr. Kevin Breniman joined Cornerstone Clinic for Women in 2005 after practicing in East Tennessee for four years. He has been happily married to his wife for over 20 years and has three beautiful daughters. They enjoy being active in the community of Little Rock and serving in their church. It is Dr. Breniman’s desire to practice obstetrics and gynecology in a manner that brings glory to God and to meet both the physical and spiritual needs of the patients that seek care at Cornerstone Clinic for Women.
Dr. Breniman has special expertise and interest in Urogynecology and is now board certified in the subspecialty of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (FPMRS). He also has interest in Minimally Invasive/Da Vinci Robotic Surgery and Obstetrics. This interest has led him to obtain special instruction and training in these as well as other areas. He has been awarded the Top Ten Doctor Award (2012, 2013, 2014), Patients Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014) and The Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014).