“Surely He hath borne our sicknesses and carried our sorrows.”
Kenneth Singleton, MD
- Specialty: OB-GYN, Board Certified
- Clinical Emphasis: OB-GYN, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Hormone Evaluations
- Born in Oceanside, California
- Education: Graduate of Parkview High School in Little Rock, AR and the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. He completed Residency Training at the Naval Medical Center in San Diego, CA. In 1999, Dr. Singleton was voted Chief of the Year by the nursing staff. Working on Board Certification in Functional & Regenerative Medicine
- Military Service: Active Duty U.S. Navy for 15 years including Naval Flight Officer, Medical Officer, and Division Officer in Bravo Surgical Company serving in Iraq in 2003.
Dr. Singleton joined the clinic in 2003 building a loyal following of patients who find him to be a physician of Christian compassion and care. Additionally, Dr. Singleton has been married for 33 years to Amber Singleton and is a devoted and loving father of nine and “Doc Doc” to 10 grandchildren.